ADVERTISEMENT

Svoboda is NOT ready for prime.

hirta

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2004
Greybull, WY.
I just got back from the game, and 10 of 24 for 126 yards is pathetic!

Svoboda has ZERO touch, I can not say how many times he whiffed the ball over peoples heads or behind them.

I am not blaming Svoboda for the bad snap or the illegal procedure by the FB at the goal line, but for him to miss so many receivers is sad. What was really sad was that it was a beautiful day for football and we had an excellent crowd and the only thing Sawvel's offense did was lay one rotten egg after another. Sawvel should not have crowned Svoboda so early, and frankly Anderson should have played more than one snap today.

Unfortunately, the Wyoming defense had to play against both the Wyoming offense and the Idaho offense. Our defense stepped up a number of times, but it was unfair to hand the ball back over to the offense when they are so incompetent.

We very likely will be 0-4 during the early non-conference schedule. BYU is going to take it out on us. Their offense isn't great but their defense is good. Our offense has only been successful at shooting themselves in the foot and the head during the first two games of the season.

Despite it being BYU coming in, the team's performance so far I fear is going to keep the attendance down.

Reactions: WyoBulldog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.