ADVERTISEMENT

Morning After Thoughts

NebraskaCowboy

Trail Boss
Gold Member
Apr 22, 2015
I didn’t bother watching because why would I waste my time, but between the box score, this board, and Twitter I got more than enough of a game summary to give my thoughts. We are the G5 version of Iowa. As much as some of you piss and moan about Bohl being an FBS coach, he’s good enough to get the team bowl eligible with his philosophy and that’s the ceiling until they change the offense. Defense and the run game can only carry you so far and once you get tired and dinged up at the end it’s not enough. I will still say this team over achieved. They got ran out of the first game of the year and the last, but I think he did more with less this year and had a winning conference record which you all scream about. The other break I’ll give him is in regards to the injuries. I do think by the end the amount of key pieces we were down was significant and it showed in the special teams area of the game. If you’re going to give Linder a pass for Ike then you have to acknowledge we had a ton of guys out here.

Last thoughts. Bohl will be back unless he retires. Unless he changes his offensive philosophy or gets a little less conservative next year will be about the same. Until then, I’d say some of you take a deep breath and realize that this isn’t life and death and worth pulling your hair out over.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News