ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming Offers 2015 Prospect DB Avery Anderson

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
By Christian James/ColoradoPrepReport.com

Pine Creek defensive back Avery Anderson shined during the course of his sophomore season last fall on the football field. His play opened the door enough in the eyes of college coaches that he was able to snag an offer from the coaches at Wyoming.

"Yes sir, they did. We actually called (Monday) to follow up and make sure it was legit."

Anderson loved hearing the excellent news as he became the first in-stater in the Class of 2015 to receive a scholarship.

"There was a lot of work from lifting and time that my coaches and teachers have put it. It was very rewarding from that aspect. I was just really excited and I really like what they have going on there with the coaches. It seemed like a good fit and I really liked it."

The Cowboys are a program that Anderson speaks very highly of overall.

"I think it is a great school. It is really close to home. I can definitely see myself going there."

Anderson has one other program showing him a great deal of attention as well.

"Since I'm only a sophomore, I haven't talked to a bunch of schools. We have sent my film out to just about everyone. I've been on two unofficial visits at Colorado and I'm going to their junior day."

A final decision is something that Anderson does not seem to be nearing at this point.

"I'm not sure. I think we'll know when it happens. We'll talk to my family and my coaches to see what is going on. I'm really not 100% sure right now."

This post was edited on 2/26 10:47 PM by Ian McMackin

Avery Anderson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News