ADVERTISEMENT

WR Jordan Chin Impressed by Wyoming Visit

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Chaminade High School wideout Jordan Chin took a look at Laramie (Wyo.) this weekend and liked what he saw. The 6-foot-1, 175-pounder from West Hills (Calif.) holds scholarship offers from Wyoming, San Diego State, Hawaii, Weber State, and Eastern Washington and said Wyoming helped themselves this weekend.

"The coaching staff showed me a lot of love," Chin said. "They really treat their players with a lot of respect and they really are interested in the kids are playing for them. It was a good visit. We went snowmobiling, had a lot of dinners and breakfasts, took a big tour of the campus, the facilities and stuff like that."

Chin said he was told his speed is coveted in Laramie as the Cowboys are attempting to find players who can take the top off a defensive secondary.

"They really told me I was their number one receiver," Chin said. "I was the only receiver they had there this weekend. (Head Coach Craig) Bohl said they really want me as I fit really well in their offense."

Chin said he liked Wyoming's facilities including the weight room, War Memorial Stadium, and the nutrition table, and pointed out it would only get better if the new High Altitude Training Center is built by his sophomore year, which is when it is scheduled to open.

The future Public Administration Major said he liked what he saw, but wants to make sure that his feelings weren't simply because this weekend was his first visit.

Chin's visit to Laramie was his first official visit of the winter. He also has plans to see Hawaii, Washington, and San Diego State. He said he will likely take all of his scheduled visits before he makes a decision by the end of January. He added that his top four - in no real order - is Washington, San Diego State, Hawaii, and Wyoming.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1836400

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News