ADVERTISEMENT

Re-watched the game last night

ChicagoCowboy

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2001
Did anyone catch the renderings of the West Side renovations that were shown on TV? If someone knows where those are can you please post?

As bad as the Cowboys were on offense and defense in the 1st quarter the Pokes were that good in the second and third. Peasley took at least two blatant helmet to helmet hits that should of been targeting calls. It was obvious that Tech's plan was to knock Peasley out of the game. There was also a missed targeting on a wide receiver (I think Wieland) that was right in front of the women's ref with the pony tail. She had a terrible game.

I'm not too impressed with the JUCO RB - doesn't have great size or speed and seemed overwhelmed - maybe first game jitters. Also, DQ is just too small for this offense; not sure what the O staff sees in him at RB but I would move him to a slot receiver or just a gadget player. Like the way Scott ran and I foresee him and Waylee being the main two guys going forward. I don't believe Richardson got in the game.

Play of the game was the Wrook Brown interception. That seemed to take all the confidence away from the Tech QB from that point until he started getting into a rhythm in the 4th quarter. Peasley was a gamer and loved the way hung in there but he missed a lot of easy open throws by either poor footwork or rushing the throw becauase he felt pressure when it wasn't there or hung on to the ball to long. But his 4th down throw in OT for the touchdown was a thing of beauty and I loved that he checked to the run on the 2 point conversion (You could hear him yell, Kill, Kill, Kill).

Anyone have any information on Kolby Taylor? The Tech passing game really picked up steam when he went out with his injury. Also, did the Alabama transfer any playing time? It would of been a tough catch but the Holy Cross transfer has to come down with that ball for a touch down throw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News