ADVERTISEMENT

QBs moving forward...

HarpPoke88

Greenhorn
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2018
Glad to see TVW step up and play well, it's a testament to his team player attitude and focus. That first pass (for a TD no less) was obviously HUGE for his confidence. It may be a stretch but I'd guess the "opening" up of the playbook for Chambers and watching from the sideline for a couple games helped him as well. On a side note, I can't help but laugh when I use that term (opening up the playbook). Like it or not this little run the Pokes are on means Vigen will be at the helm for awhile longer. Anyway, I think we'll see a very competitive QB competition next spring which will pay dividends to the program moving forward. I'm not a fan when other teams use it, but it'd be interesting to see the Pokes use a 2 QB system. Both guys bring a unique skill set that would be a nightmare for opposing D coordinators to prepare for. The drawback is obviously the headspace problem; no one is "the guy" and looks over his shoulder. If these guys are as tight and supportive as it appears it would be interesting to watch. Let the disagreement begin! Just a thought on a slow Monday morning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News