ADVERTISEMENT

PAC 2

hirta

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2004
Greybull, WY.
You have to wonder sometimes what some of these so called talking heads on the internet are all about? There has been discussion lately about ESPN financing the move of OSU and WSU to the BIG 12!

This move begs so many questions as to why and how this may take place. The young guys on the internet who follow the BIG 12 say it is a no-Brainer. But they never answer the question, ESPN who has laid off staff is going to foot the $21 million each of these are going to receive? I read an article saying that Utah and Arizona St. did not get a full share, so now OSU and WSU are going to receive portions below what other members are receiving? These so called talking heads saying the reasoning is that the P4 are jealous of their position and don't want any prior P5 schools stuck in lower conferences because one day, one of these years they don't want these prior P5 schools challenging them. I find this to be a really weak reasoning for ESPN to spend such big amounts of money when they are laying off staff to save bucks!

It has been very quiet lately, I guess waiting for certain things to be decided upon in relation to the law suit? The bottom line is that OSU is certainly willing to exhaust every opportunity of staying in a P5 conference and until they decide everyone needs to be patient and wait.I am getting to the point of the MWC should maybe pull back and just go on with their lives and if OSU and WSU do call, then we can think about it again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News