ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin's response re BYU sentiments.....

UzbekPoke

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Cosmic Universe
Hi Ron:

Good to hear your thoughts. I miss spoke. Believe me, I understand where you are coming from. While I was speaking for Wyoming maybe I possibly should have specifically said Western Wyoming. That part of the state gets beaten over the head by them. Going by our biggest crowds, fans do attend the BYU games. I’m sure that’s because they want to beat them so badly.

I do feel your pain when it comes to them, for sure

Take care, and thanks for being a Wyoming fan!

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2020, at 1:30 PM, Ron Ketelsen - wrote:

Kevin,

I place great store in your thoughts when it comes to University of Wyoming Sports, listening to and usually agreeing to your messages.
However recently you have stated words to that the effect that UW fans would “welcome BYU back” & that UW fans “enjoy the rivalry.’

Excuse my frankness but I have to just plain call bullshit on your statements. You will be hard-pressed to find more than a handful of Pokes fans who would have anything good to say about those ignorant pond dwelling dillweeds from Provo…. plain and simple.

Most every fan I have spoken to, including myself, rue the day that they were placed back on our schedule, many expressing their feelings with Tom on that matter.

How quickly we forget the knife they placed ever so neatly specifically in Wyoming’s back when they left the conference back in 2010.

They made the choice to go it alone to seek their fame and fortune; I daresay the majority of Wyoming fans are gleeful in BYU’s arrogant choice coming back to deservedly bite them in the ass and feel BooHooU they should be left to wander in the waste-lands they created for themselves…

No, there is no love lost for the team from Provo among Wyoming fans….

Go Pokes

Ron Ketelsen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News