ADVERTISEMENT

If Andrew Peasley keeps getting beat up...

hirta

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2004
Greybull, WY.
If Andrew Peasley keeps getting beat up we are going to have to find out if Evan Svoboda can pass. I was a little surprised that Bohl played Andrew as long as he did. I appreciate what Andrew does out there, but he takes a lot of hits because of the amount of running that he does. The issue right now is, Andrew is our most effective runner. I am hoping that Waylee is ready to take over and our OL has a better game. Our running game seemed to take a step back this week, maybe it did or maybe it didn't it just really seemed that when we needed things we were able to get them through the air instead of the run. (Wow, when was the last time I wrote that!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I was thinking, Svoboda has an arm similar to Josh's, maybe the coaches might call a play where he lets it out on a long pass in that 3rd quarter. That holding call on that long run last in the game was a killer for sure.

The bottom line, Andrew is taking too many hits and the coaches are going to have to find a way of limiting those while still being effective.

Go Pokes!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News