ADVERTISEMENT

I wasn't the only one that had issues with some of the calls....

hirta

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2004
Greybull, WY.
in watching Coach Bohl's post game press conference, someone asked him about the penalties and his response was basically, I am not going to comment about that any further (meaning that he didn't want to get into trouble for being critical of the refs), but he did offer that the PF against Carl when he couldn't hear the whistle was questionable....and I have no doubt that it had to do with the non-call on the Wazzu DT who knocked Arnold on his ass and the ref just blew it off. I have no doubt that there were other calls, but it sure does hurt to get "homered" at home by the other teams refs! I will let it go now.

Bohl also went onto about cleaning things up and the lack of push by the defensive front on the Wazzu QB. He also mentioned that they can not get into the 2nd or 3rd and long and that something has to be done to get that corrected. He is still adamant about getting the running game going. He didn't say anything Mason Keeler, but he did say that Kevin Prosser came out and came in and then didn't appear to be able to finish, similar to the situation with Nico Evans....he wasn't sure about Nico's ribs??? But about Mason Keeler, from my angle it appeared that he dropped the pass and then got hit. Someone in my area said that he got hit helmet to helmet type of thing, but did anyone else have a better angle? He appeared to be in a lot of pain on the ground....sorry for the young man.

Can't say that I am too optimistic for this coming weekend, because if anything Missouri will be overall more talented than Wazzu, although Wazzu might of had the most impressive receiving corps that we will see this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News