ADVERTISEMENT

I have to say this.....

hirta

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2004
Greybull, WY.
What John Durham is putting out now is a bomb going off, and of course MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS & NBC WON'T cover it. But John Durham's legal filings on this last Friday showed that it was Hillary Clinton and the DNC that paid IT guys to create false connections between Russia and Trump and to spy on Trump and his campaign and continue that spying after he got into the White House! From what I have read, John Durham would not put out this unless he has the footprints backed up with names, dates and places as well as the internet research, bank records and affidavits from parties involved that showed the WHOLE Russian collusion scandal was a fabrication made up by Hillary Clinton and her campaign and the DNC and all of their mouthpieces in the press and in Congress happily spreading these lies, and costing the American taxpayer OVER $30 million dollars in a fake investigation that yielding nothing against Trump. We know that Brennan briefed Obama and Biden and other's in the oval office about this plan that was being hatched by Hillary Clinton, her campaign and the DNC, so it was known by the guy who sits in the White House now! Mueller's investigation discovered NO evidence to link Trump to Russia, even though the Mueller team was made up of Democratic attorney's and many of them were far left attorney's who had worked for the Democratic Party and financially donated large sums of money to Democratic campaigns! This is WAY bigger than Watergate, and the Democrats and their cronies in the news media have shown that they are such liars and corrupt people that they make Richard Nixon look like a choir boy, and would make a New Orleans pimp look like a moral upstanding person in comparison.

Don't ever tell me that Democrats have any ethics! It is the Democrats that have been attacking America's Democracy and blaming others for exactly what they have done. Again their cronies in the news media who are going to do everything but be honest about this whole situation and will try to ignore it and then when they can't do that, they will spin more lies to protect themselves. The last thing these people want is the light truth to be shown on them!

I dare say that we will see a lot more than just a low-level FBI lawyer being indicted (and has already reached a plea deal), and Michael Sussmann who was Hillary Clinton's PERSONAL lawyer who has been indicted for lying to the FBI in attempting to get them to investigate Trump and his campaign with falsified data. All of the main stream corrupt press, MSNBC, NBC, CNN, ABC & CBS.... ALL went silent about it. It is the left with the Democratic Party that is the REAL threat to America's Democracy! Wake Up America! I am sure more is to be coming out as they have the names of the IT people that corrupted the system and spied on a candidate for President and then an actual sitting President. This should blow off the lid on Washington D.C. and its corruption!

P.S. - Don't forget about the $31 million dollars that the Biden family has received from their connections in China! Anyone is a fool if they believe anything that comes out of the mouth of any high ranking Democrats in the Senate or the House and anything that MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS or NBC say about this scandal. It is a dark time in this country when the party is as corrupt as the Democrats are now!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News