ADVERTISEMENT

I am starting to feel terrible about Wingard

Cowboys

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
He was made into a Head hunter or roverback at Wyo and perhaps justly so. I have no credentials to make a statement here about Cowboy Football, which I love completely.

Maybe Dewey has it in him to Buff up and get into Lb'er positions, again I don't know what it takes to play Linebacker in the Not For Long industry. I am sure our wonderful Son Mr Wingard has worked his butt off on foot speed and Quickness and 40 times.

I hope in this Football world today there is a place for a man that has a Heart as big as Wyoming to make his dreams come true. I will pray for Dewey to get his shot. The draft that has complete coverage doesn't have highly intelligent people with mouth pieces on. We have listened to jokes and personal comments for 3 days. I would like to hear a NFL coaches break down about Dewey.

Remember the Safety for Arizona ST and then the Cardinals that went to War, I thought Dewey would fit in kinda like that War Hero has did. Dewey don't feel down, you are a man with a huge motor and you have always given your all. You can find a way to compete against lesser men to make it on some NFL team, You know your weaknesses, if so, work your way onto a team. You have many friends putting on Helmets in the NFL. I am sure grateful you loved Football Son and so are the Fans of the University of Wyoming. God speed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News