ADVERTISEMENT

GO BRONCOS!

hirta

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2004
Greybull, WY.
My Broncos are playing a big game tonight! I hate it when they fumble which they just did, but they still lead in the game 2 to nothing. in the first half. They just had a big scrum!

Beat the Eels!

Of courser I am talking about the REAL Broncos, the Brisbane Broncos of the NRL are taking on the Parramatta Eels in Brisbane. The Brisbane Broncos, rugby is the REAL man's game, you have to be a tough you-know-what to play rugby and those Aussies play the best rugby in the world!

For all of you rugby fans out there, In 2024 (I don't know what days are yet), but the Brisbane Broncos, the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, the South Sydney Rabbitohs and the Sydney Roosters are coming to Las Vegas for a week of real rugby which is kicking off their season. It will be called Australia Week.

The Broncos just scored a try and it is now 8-0! No helmets, no shoulder pads just good old Australian balls is what these Aussies have!

The only problem I have is that the games are on in the middle of the night, sure does play havoc with my sleep!

Last edited:
Reactions: PikesPeakPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News