ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Experience

WishInWyo

Rancher
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2003
Fryeburg, Maine
I have to say one thing about you The Cup, after reading 11 of your posts on this thread, I am definitely dumber and stupider. I will end my posting for this thread even if you do try for your 12th post. I don't know if the administration is messing this up or not, it remains to be seen and I honestly think if it was that out of whack that Shyatt would have said something by now. The man has shown he has a temper over smaller things than this. But if they do screw the pooch , I hope there is a wholesale house cleaning. It would be deserved. I really believe the only way UW sports as a whole gets better is to clean house.

Right now our programs could go either direction or stay stagnant. But I do know we need some fresh eyes on game day experience for the fans , and give people a reason to drive that far for just the game. It is just not fan friendly compared to other universities. Especially for people who have to drive more than 100 miles for a hour and a half bball game. They could also let people who have motor homes etc. be able to park outside the stadium a day before the game and even after the game. That is just one small example of getting more butts in the seats. Charge them to park if you need to pay for more security, but give them the option of having a better time . There is plenty of land UW has hoarded around the stadium to be able to do this. Just a thought. But definitely start a new thread to talk about it.[/QUOTE

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News