ADVERTISEMENT

Former UW Players - New School Results

NowherePoke

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
May 8, 2004
Trying to avoid hijacking the other thread, so just a few notes on some of the players that transferred out:

1. Xavier DuSell - Led Fresno with 19 points in their first game. We will be a starter and key contributor on Fresno (although Fresno will likely be battling with us near the bottom of the league).

2. Jeremiah Oden - Had 13/8 in his first game at DePaul. Will be a starter and key contributor there (like DuSell he will see a lot of losing again though, they lost to IPFW in their first game and will likely lose 20+ games playing in the Big East).

3. Noah Reynolds - Putting up big numbers at UW-GB (18/3/6). They got destroyed by Iowa State and beat a D2 team. Overall I am sure he will put up big numbers on a bad team much like last year.

4. Nate Barnhart - Rough start at South Dakota State for Nate. Averaging 1ppg and 4 rpg through 2 games. 1-9 from the field playing about 13 minutes a game. They beat a non-D1 and lost to Akron.

5. Ethan Anderson - Averaging 9/2 through 2 games at Pepperdine. The Waves managed to extend their road losing streak to 26 games with a loss at UCD. Most likely Anderson will put up decent numbers on a losing team again.

6. Jake Kyman - Scored 2 points for EWU in a 35 point loss to Utah.

7. Agbonkpolo - Is injured I believe.

From a practical standpoint, overall most of the transfers are not really missed if we are being honest. I wish the CA players had never set foot in the state, Reynolds is a good player but doesn't do anything that Griffin can't do, and Barnhart may end up transferring down another level before all is said and done.

DuSell and Oden are really missed. Both are good players and teammates (at least from what I can tell) that can fit in on almost any roster. DuSell defends and shoots the 3 which is a great combo, Oden was always one of my favorite players. I hate that they are gone.

I guess there is another name, but it's dead to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News