ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't realize there were so many

TLPoke

Cowpoke
Feb 3, 2007
God's Country
Here is a list of attrition for Cowboy Football from last year to this year. All of them had eligibility so no graduating seniors listed. Here goes: Hunter Atyia/WR, Matt Barr/K, Sam Boyd/LB, Alex Bush/LB, Stephan Dalton/K, James Diamonti/DT, Justin Escudero/FB, Zach Flanigan/TE, Austin Fort/QB/TE, Colin Gilbert/WR, Sam Hardy/G, Tim Hayes/CB, John Jackson/DE, Jake Jones/G, Micha Jones/TE, Luke Kellum/CB, Taylor King/K, Brandon Lukenbill/LB, Jacob McGarvin/WR, Brayton Medina/T, Wyatt Mirich/DE, Oscar Neverman/LB, Zaquoya Parham/CB, TJ Patterson/QB, Connor Riese/T, Pierce Royster/K, Trent Sewell/LB/WR, Grayson Sipe/G, Joshua Stanton/DE, Omar Stover/RB, Asutin Tixier/DL, Austin Traphagen/T, Daniel Vega/DT

That is 33 players that aren't with the team this year. I've never paid that much attention to attrition over the years so I wouldn't know if that is a normal number or not. Seems like a lot to me but it also seems like there are a lot of new names this spring as well. It will be interesting to see an updated roster as there are some names I've heard mentioned not listed on the roster yet. Pretty sure coach Bohl has players here that want to be here and we will start seeing the attrition numbers decrease in years to come. Can't wait until Sept. 5th!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News