ADVERTISEMENT

Cherry Creek (Co.) RB Milo Hall has UW still on top

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Milo Hall has been racking up yards and wins as a part of the Cherry Creek High School football team. Going into its second round contest with Bear Creek, the 5-foot-8, 187-pounder has rushed for 1,546 yards and 20 touchdowns.

The result has been scholarship offers for Hall from Wyoming, Northern Colorado and New Mexico State.

"I think right now Wyoming is still the favorite," Hall said. "I still have a couple of schools I like that haven't offered in Kansas State and Washington."

This month Hall was the guest of two in-state schools - Colorado and Colorado State.

"Colorado State is a nice place," Hall said. "They are building a great program. I enjoyed watching Dee Hart and the rest of the running backs they have there. Colorado has a great couple of running backs too. They are building a new facility and I think success is coming to them too."

Hall said he hasn't made it up to Wyoming yet due to a busy high school season, but plans to look into a visit. He said he plans to make a college choice soon after his Cherry Creek's playoff run is through.

"I am looking for a school that has the best program that I can get a great education at, find coaches that will teach me and help me progress, and I want a winning program," Hall said.

Milo Hall

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News