ADVERTISEMENT

Adios GoWyoGo...

TLPoke

Cowpoke
Feb 3, 2007
God's Country
I had already cancelled a couple of months back so I was already on borrowed time here. This just cements my decision that I don't need the pain and agony of watching or following shit programs any more. That was the absolute worst display of college football I have ever watched in my lifetime. I just can't do it any more. Also why I don't donate to CJC any more as well. I am totally fed up with the way our once great University is being run from top to bottom. I realize this has been a different year with all the Covid bullshit but to continuously put a team out on the field that is totally one-dimensional and so predictable that even a little league coach would know what they are going to run is mind boggling. I've enjoyed this board through the years and I have appreciated a lot of everyone's posts but it's time that I find better ways to spend my time and I can guarantee, it won't be wasted on Wyoming football until something drastically changes. Always thought Bohl would be the one but is just isn't happening. Thanks, and farewell!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News