ADVERTISEMENT

3-Star Minnesota Product Defensive Back Talks UW Offer

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Wyoming’s continued recruitment of the State of Minnesota has netted them a high-value target in three-star safety Nico Bolden. The 6-foot-4, 195-pound Bolden holds a host of scholarship offers and said he might spend some time in Laramie this fall.

Bolden accounted for 43 tackles, and two interceptions in just eight games last year. Those numbers were good enough for All-Conference honors of the Woodbury High School athlete.

Bolden holds scholarship offers from Eastern Michigan, Wyoming, Washington State, Illinois State, South Dakota State, Syracuse, Vanderbilt, Buffalo, Coastal Carolina, and New Mexico.

Bolden said Wyoming first saw him during a Chicago Showcase before his junior year and they have kept in contact ever since. He adds that he has not yet made his decision on which colleges he will officially visit, but there is a decent chance he visits Wyoming this fall.

“I like the intensity they show in games and in practice,” Bolden told GoWyoGo.com about the Cowboys. “They’ve shown a lot of love and I like that a lot.”

Bolden said he may wait until the middle of the high school season to decide which schools to visit and then he will put together a top-five. At this point he claims no favorites.

“I’m looking for a good coaching staff, and I am not too worried if the school is close (to home state of Minnesota) or not,” Bolden said.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/three-star-cornerback-from-minnesota-holds-wyoming-offer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News