ADVERTISEMENT

You certainly can tell that Bohl is an old time defensive coach

hirta

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2004
Greybull, WY.
Watched his press interview after the spring game and he was much more upbeat than I expected. He talked about how it might be hard to tell, but he felt that the team has made significant improvement. He specifically spoke about the defense and how the players have bought into Scottie's system and how Youhanna Ghaifan and Sid Malauulu actually looked like D1 linemen. He was asked about Logan and the improvement that he has made and said that he is doing well, and he was asked about Nick Smith and he said he had made real improvement. He wasn't asked in the clip I saw about the OL and so there wasn't any comment about it. He was asked about the RB's and said that there was some separation and that a depth chart would be coming out. He said that last week's scrimmage kept him up at night this last week, but he was much happier about the Spring game as far as the defense is concerned. He did speak briefly about that Josh and the young WR's are going to need to work on their timing over the summer. But he was happy that the Pokes didn't have injuries today to speak of (Overstreet tweaked an Achilles but he would be fine he said).

I really do feel that we have a defense that has the distinct opportunity of being very special this coming season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News