ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Sam Scott?

hirta

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2004
Greybull, WY.
Should we put his photo on the side of a milk carton?

I really do not understand this offensive coaching staff. After Sam Scott saves our bacon against Texas Tech he has disappeared the last two games against Texas and ASU! I understand Waylee being in there, but who gives Waylee a breather? DQ James! After the OL plays well against Texas, against ASU they act like they couldn't hold out the sisters-of-the-poor tonight! Our play calling is rarely creative, and our passing game has gone. Peasley is a truly gritty QB and he controls the game pretty well, but tonight he was getting sacked and pushed out of the pocket and getting hit and his passing was off! Maybe it should be time to put Svoboda in who actually has a healthy arm! Now that Bohl has Waylee in the line-up, he almost appears to have forgotten why he got Boddie and Asante. I know the Pokes threw one long pass Asante's way and an end around with Boddie, but these guys have speed! Use them!

I don't think that Bohl knows how to win going away! He doesn't want to pile it up on any coach so if we ever get ahead he pulls the reins back and we lose our momentum (how many times have we seen this over the last 10 years?). Bohl is sure nice to the visiting coaches, but he doesn't mind putting his team in a bind because of his conservative play calling. Tonight, there was nothing that was really clicking on the offense other than Waylee, our passing game is pathetic...no problem!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News