ADVERTISEMENT

West side season tickets

rsquad2w

Ranch Hand
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2017
Went onto the "restorethewar.com" site today and looked at the interactive seating, selecting is slated to start Tuesday January 16th, I'm 280 in the selection process and scheduled for the 18th. When I opened the seating to look I noticed that seats are already marked in red and not available (a lot of isle seats section E) but also some middle of the row seats all sections F, D and E had seats marked in Red "sold" not sure how this can be since the selection process hasn't even started yet. Called ticket office and finally got to a manager who at first told seats were blocked out because they weren't sure they were going to be available due to construction, after I told her that makes no since because middle of the row seats were blocked out as well as isle seats and that there is no way they are building this not knowing what seats are available her answer to me was " i'm not allowed to talk about it at this time, all I know is they are holding the seats marked in Red. What the hell have they already sold seats? I tried calling Cowboy Joe which I'm a solid member as I said rank 280 in so called selection process but no answer
to my many calls attempts. The ticket office manager was to have someone else call me back but no call came. Has anyone else looked at this, does any of you on this site know the answer to this, why seats are already blocked off. Has anyone been on the site and seen this. I'm seriously confused and would love an answer. I've been a season ticket holder for many many years and have great 40 yard line seats but if this is how the selection process is going to go ???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News