ADVERTISEMENT

Pokes Offer Big OT Andrew Rumary (Surprise, Ariz.)

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Wyoming looking to add future depth on the offensive line offered coveted Andrew Rumary (Surprise, Ariz.) on July 31st. The Cowboys are the eighth FBS program to-date to extend to the 6-foot-6 and 295 pound prospect.

Rumary has offers from the Cowboys, Arizona, Colorado State, UNLV, San Jose State, New Mexico State, Iowa State and San Diego State. He is receiving interest from UCLA.

Rumary has the obvious big frame translating over to the Mountain West to play tackle at the college level. He was near the top of his class for a prospect playing as an underclassmen with a good skill level for an offensive lineman.

"After a great conversation with coach (A.J.) Cooper, I’m very excited to announce that I have received my 9th D1 offer to play football at the University of Wyoming," confirmed Rumary.

The Valley Vista High School product has worked in transforming his body during the offseason, a proven dedication into making it at the next level.

"I've got my foot speed quicker and my strength has improved,” said Rumary. “I’ve been working hard in the weight room in adding good weight and shedding the bad weight.”

The 2020 prospect is a good candidate play tackle in college, though has the versatility to play any of the positions across the offensive line.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/pokes-offer-big-ot-rumary

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News