ADVERTISEMENT

Klein (Tex.) Wide Receiver Alex Brown Visits Laramie

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Wyoming is recruiting 6-foot-4 and 185 pound wide receiver Alex Brown from Klein Collins High School (Tex.). The Pokes are among 11 offers for the highly sought after prospect bringing size and skill to his future college program.

Brown's offers include the Cowboys, Air Force, Louisiana-Monroe, Southern Miss, Texas State, Tulane, and UTEP, among interest with Colorado.

Brown has a 3-star rating from Rivals.com and 5.6 ranking after finishing with 330 receiving yards and three touchdowns during his junior season. He visited Laramie on the weekend of Oct. 20th.

"They like my ability with my hands to go up and get the football, and I can make an impact on their offense with those skills." said Brown. "The focus on the trip was the team culture, the family environment, and allowing a player to grow into a man. Hanging with the players and the game was a good experience."

The 2019 prospect will continue to evaluate his recruiting options and could make a decision by the early signing period. He is solid in the classroom, while also receiving offers from a few higher academic institutions in Columbia, Yale and Air Force.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/klein-tex-wide-receiver-alex-brown-visits-laramie

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News