ADVERTISEMENT

Football practice observations.

Flo4Wyo

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I will start by saying it was a practice scrimmage. If this would've been a fall camp scrimmage I would be concerned. None of the QBs got their team into the Endzone. Svboda might have a big arm but he sure wasn't accurate. I bet he didn't hit 50% today. Anderson and May had some nice throws and were more accurate. After seeing them both, I would put Anderson and May at a solid 2nd string over Clemons and challenging Svboda for starter. Offense is definitely faster and not a lot of huddling. We have some WRs to get the ball too. Brown, Stevenson, Durr, King, Boddie, Sargent and Merrit are good targets. RBs looked good but they didn't really run the ball that much. Waylee looks bigger! I was surprised as not too many passes to TEs.

Defense will be stellar. Solid 2 deep at most positions. Hoyland I think retired the red shoe, as he wasn't wearing one. The backup kicker and Punter was wearing a blue shoe. Punting was solid as was FG kicking. Great weather and good to see some spring football. Lots to work on before August 31st.

PS: did see a big white guy with Linder and assistants walking around probably 6'8 range.

Go POKES

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News