ADVERTISEMENT

Explosive RB Joseph Braasch Commits Wyoming

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Wyoming liked Columbus (Neb.) Joseph Braasch enough to stay in full contact with him during the last couple of months before the 5-foot-11 and 200 pound running back committed to the Cowboys on Sunday.

Braasch had offers from the Cowboys and Northern Iowa, while strong interest from his home state school in Nebraska.

Braasch said he's 100% committed to Wyoming and plans to sign with the Pokes in the early signing period in December after mentioning the relentless recruiting by the UW staff.

"I seemed to be high on their list and they indicated they wanted me to be in their program. It feels like home on the visit," said Braasch. "I feel very comfortable with my decision and it's a good fit."

The Columbus High School product is athletic and explosive, and has a good physical built, while accumulating 511 yards on 78 carries and seven touchdowns already this season.

Braasch stood out during the Nebraska's Friday Night Lights camp in June and intrigued a number of onlookers including the UW football staff.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/braasch-is-uw-s-10th-commit

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News