ADVERTISEMENT

CRAIG BOHL "RUMOR"

Irish-Paddy

Silver Member
Nov 20, 2022
Not certain as to the validity of the "rumor" that has Bohl stepping down and retiring following the upcoming bowl game - but if true - I'm sure there is more that goes into this besides purely coaching football.

I mentioned that during the game the other night in Fresno, Bohl's body language looked...off? I was kind of kidding when I wrote that Bohl almost looked resigned and as though he was throwing in the towel.

There was something else that struck me as I saw Bohl on the sidelines the other night, and that is, he did not look well. Am I alone in this observation? Physically he just looked...I'll use the word again; off. The man is 64 years old, he works unending hours, he unfortunately got vaxxed a while back, he's got a wife and family, and the last thing I think any of us want is to see anyone undergoing health issues as the result of their work.

Perhaps his family is concerned, he's had a tremendous coaching career, he has years in front of him, and if he does retire I'll wish him nothing but the very best moving ahead.

Craig Bohl has been an asset to Wyoming football during the last 9 years and he'll forever be remembered as a more than positive ambassador for everything Wyoming.

The lack of a championship(s) was never for a lack of trying - and the man always has had the right intentions.

I have a feeling that whenever Bohl does retire many people will recall his years in Laramie fondly as time moves along.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News