ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys Offer 2020 Wide Receiver Ty Hahn

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Wyoming offered an intriguing wide receiver prospect from Johnson (Neb.) in Ty Hahn, an emerging 2020 recruit after a good junior campaign where he caught 62 passes for 1,165 yards and 23 touchdowns.

Hahn has two offers at this point from the Cowboys and North Dakota, while a number of other schools are recruiting him including home state Nebraska, Iowa State, Kansas State, and Minnesota.

Hahn plays multiple positions including wide receiver, running back, quarterback, safety, and linebacker. He is also a multiple sport athlete participating in football, basketball, and track for Johnson Brock High School.

"Wyoming, they said that probably wide receiver," Hahn said to HuskerOnline. "I think as they look at my film more and look and see where they see me best, where I could grow into and become a better player, at the moment, they see wide receiver, but I'd be willing to play defense. I love the game of football, so whatever position they see me going into, I will gladly do that."

Hahn registered 119 tackles, five tackles for loss and five interceptions on defense in 2018. During his three year high school career, he has combined for nearly 2,900 yards receiving, 300 yards rushing, and 64 total touchdowns.

The prospect says he plans to visit Laramie in the near future and has a busy summer camp circuit in the upcoming months.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/pokes-offer-2020-wr-ty-hahn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News