ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys In Mix For DE Ferguson

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Wyoming remains high on the list for Kirkwood (Mo.) defensive end Arvell Ferguson, a Rivals.com 3-star prospect. The 6-foot-5 and 220 pound athletic end had ten offers and has now narrowed his list down to six schools including the Cowboys, Missouri, Western Michigan, Ball State, Arkansas State, and Miami (Ohio).

Ferguson has already visited Missou and plans to take a trip to Laramie in the fall, along with the other candidate schools.

The 2019 prospect plans to evaluate in detail where he will play college football with the home state Tigers possibly in the lead for his services.

"It's soon. It will probably be somewhere at the beginning of September. I definitely want to get it over with. If not August, September," Ferguson said to PowerMissou.com. "I just want to take more visits and then decide and make sure that whatever school I pick is going to be the school is where I want to be at the next four years."

The Cowboys were one of Ferguson's earliest scholarship offers when UW extended on April 11th.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/cowboys-in-mix-for-de-ferguson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News