ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Saint Louis DB Caleb Roberson Visits Laramie, Commits

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Wyoming football received a visit from athletic defensive back Caleb Roberson last week. The 5-foot-11 and 175 pound prospect from Cardinal Ritter Prep in Saint Louis (Mo.) looks to be high on the Pokes radar. UW originally offered him during the summer months.

Roberson has visited Iowa State unofficially and now has offers from the Cyclones, Wyoming, BYU, Colorado State, New Mexico, New Mexico State, and Howard.

Roberson plays both sides of the ball in the secondary and wide receiver at Cardinal Ritter. The UW coaching staff likely will look at him as a cornerback in the Mountain West Conference.

"They see me playing cornerback and my ability to cover the fastest opponent wide receiver. I can play multiple positions at defensive back and they could try me in different positions," Roberson said. "What stood out is the relationship the coaches have with the players. They seem concerned about the person and developing players into men. It's caring about the players over just football players."

Roberson has registered 107 tackles over the last two seasons. He had 56 tackles, five pass break-ups, four fumble recoveries, one quarterback sack and one interception in 2017.

Adding to his marketability to college recruiters is the 4.47 time in the 40-yard dash and 10.56 in the 100 meter test.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/saint-louis-db-caleb-roberson-visits-laramie

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News