ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Chaparral's Nick Miles Verbals Wyoming

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Wyoming football picked up their third commitment for the class of 2020 and the trio all come from the state of Colorado. Chaparral High School (Parker, Colo.) tight end Nick Miles gave the Cowboys a verbal on Sunday after receiving an initial offer Feb 14th.

Miles joins defensive ends Braden Siders (Arvada, Colo.) and Cameron Smith (Parker, Colo.) as early commits to next year's class.

The 6-foot-4 and 225 prospect was ranked as one of the top tight ends in his home state by ColoradoPrepReport.com. He caught 13 passes for 179 yards and one touchdown, and also participates in Lacross for the Wolverines.

"Extremely excited to announce my verbal commitment to the University of Wyoming," tweeted Miles. "Thank you so much to all my family, coaches, and friends for supporting me along this journey. I can’t wait to be a Cowboy."

Miles looks to be an under radar recruit catching the UW staff's attention in camps he had attended in Laramie. The tight end has a good combination of above average speed for the position, route running, and soft hands. He also has experience blocking in the Wolverines offensive scheme.

Chaparral High is also the former home to recent Cowboy basketball standouts Josh Adams and Hayden Dalton, a school with a growing connection to UW.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/miles-uw-s-3rd-commit-of-2020

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News