ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Home Football

WyoBulldog

Cowpoke
Gold Member
Apr 29, 2015
While I know many of you feel like this season was a failure/missed opportunity/waste of talent. In my eyes, the 2023 home slate was the most fun I have had as a UW football fan. The games were awesome, the atmospheres were electric, and most importantly…we won them all.

A lot of it, for me personally, probably has to do with the age of my daughters (5 and 7) and the memories we created this fall traveling to Laramie for the games and just being together before they don’t wanna be around their dad anymore as they get older. That, combined with going 7-0 at home will make Fall of 2023 very memorable for me as time marches on.

A fun story I would like to share…I had mentally prepared my girls early in the week that this would be the last home game of the season and they were immediately sad. Late 3rd quarter yesterday, my 7 year old leaned over and hugged me as we looked on at Jonah Field and said, “Daddy, I wish this game would never end.” I looked on and said, “Me too honey, me too.”

Say what you will about Coach Bohl and the “Tater Bohl” we will go to, the 2023 home games were so much fun and I absolutely can’t wait for Fall 2024!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News