ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Gonna Be Lit Up I Guess....(long)

Raydio

Rough Rider
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
...pretty amazing how people set fire to federal buildings and laid siege to a federal courthouse for an entire summer and at no point did the police or federal troopers ever use live rounds -- most of the time, they just shot tear gas while taking a$$ kickings from antifa and BLM.

But they were pretty quick to draw down on the idiots who broke into the capitol--after they let them in. I don't remember them shooting the protestors who gained access to the senate hallways to harass GOP senators during Kavanaugh's confirmation. Crazy how all summer private property was regularly burned and average citizens beaten up in cities across the country....and crickets from all but a handful of politicians.

I remember way back in the day when the majority of the left and the President-elect said nothing or called antifa "an idea."

They've all seemed to be speaking up now though...

For sure, Trump and his kid whipped up the crowd before the riot, but their rhetoric wasn't any worse than what multiple democrats have said for the past four years. If you're losing it over Trump tonight like the media is, you're a hypocrite. Efforts to have him arrested, impeached again, etc. are only going to inflame. At some point, Biden/Congress are going to have to deal with 74 million Americans who took a lot of $hit off of the left/media for four years--Russia, Kavanaugh, impeachment, losing their jobs over Covid hysteria, etc., and who firmly believe an election was stolen. Instead they flip them off and give them $600.

I've read a few reports saying that the guy with the buffalo horns in the senate chambers and a few others are antifa, and that there were elements within the rioters whipping up mob mentality. It's part of their handbook, they're good at it, and they've had success doing it in other cities...

Interesting path for politics going forward. I'm thinking the GOP is circling the bowl. They don't fight back, do nothing when in power except spend, and let the left run roughshod over them. Trump loses more credibility too--because he never stops talking b.s. and many of his supporters scare even me.

This day was coming and it didn't all begin with Trump. It's bad it had to go this far, but I don't think it shocked too many people. 2021 could be a hot one.

How many think ol' Joe is gonna have what it takes to heal the country....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News