ADVERTISEMENT

OK POKES FANS--what are we thinking vs Idaho

DouglasPoke

Rancher
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2011
Parker, Colorado
A solid Univ. of Idaho football team met their match, and then some, at War Memorial Stadium Saturday afternoon. The Vandals came into town with a bit of swagger after playing respectably at Oregon last Saturday, but they ran into a football team that had something to prove and prove it did.
I will take the crystal ball forecast from Sportsfan1961. I am thinking that Sportsfan has the sports almanac that Biff Tannen stole from Marty McFly. I will take it that he does and this is a rock solid WIN since he has the future pegged.

I my self have no idea, since I would have been real leery of picking the Pokes. I thought I knew the team, but they didn't show up and the HC, I was concerned about after his first presser. I thought Bohl jr would have a rugged defense on Saturday to keep the offense in the game. Sawvell learns is my hope and realizes that he must do whatever it takes to get a win this Saturday since to do otherwise will be something we don't want to face! If no win the thought of BYU coming in is too much to wrap your mind around.

PLUS throw in a backup QB--I know that we have troubles with 2nd strings QBs--but I am pressing here to get to a Wyo win. The home crowd makes the difference for the Pokes win!

So with this knowledge from SportFan in mind---I will go:

Cowboys: 25
Idaho : 16

Last edited:
Reactions: Sportsfan1961
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.