ADVERTISEMENT

No Matter How Bad/injured We Are...

Raydio

Rough Rider
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
...Pokes should be embarrassed to lose this one. Short roster shouldn't have made any difference--it's Air Force. With a week off, we should have been fresher and ready to beat an inferior opponent. Instead, we sleepwalk for 35 minutes while some slug named Lavelle Scottie lights us up for 30-plus? We didn't even put him on the deck once. We make the run at the end, but give up wide open 12-footers while in a zone. As if we're tired.

Hunter Thompson....one rebound, three points. Hard to see what his function is and what he'll give us in the future. I really hope I'm wrong. Hope he spends the next three years....doing something. His game consists of playing soft, wandering around on the arc, and hoping the ball finds him. That's his game. Hendricks looked good for just being back; hopefully he can steal some minutes from him. Still waiting for the newbies to show us signs they can play with consistent confidence. Nobody willing to settle into a role; things like dishing the ball, rebounding, or even taking a shot. Haize Fornstron did more in his five minutes than some with 25+ minutes. WTH Edwards...stop being obtuse and play the guys who play with energy...

Maybe too much is being asked of Justin James. He scores, rebounds and gets assists and bounces passes off lost/confused teammates faces while the others watch. His 3-point shooting though is killing the Pokes, and hopefully Hendricks can cover that. What eggs me the most is the situational effort tonight. That's on the coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News