ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Basketball - 2024-25 Rotation

NowherePoke

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
May 8, 2004
Now that we have a full roster, what do we think the rotation looks like? Here is my best guess:

Starters:

G - Nesbitt (Sr.) - 6'6" 210 - Maybe not a traditional PG, but was 2nd in his conference in Assist Rate and Top 100 nationally. Good size and athleticism. Can't shoot, which is a significant problem.
G - Agbim (Sr.) - 6'3" 180 - Obviously will be compared to Kot. Not the shooter or mid-range scorer that Kot was but a little bigger and more athletic. I think he will transition well to this level.
G - Allen (Sr.) - 6'6" 210 - Wrote about him in the other thread. Good size and proven shooting. Not a playmaker for others, but will help space the floor
F - Tainamo (Sr.) - 6'9" 220 - Skilled 4 that can produce inside and out. Averaged 15/8 in the Summit League as a junior. Should be a solid starter for the Pokes
C - Ebube (RJr.) -6'10" 270 - Big and athletic for his size. Very productive in his minutes, but had a hard time staying on the court (conditioning, fouls, matchups with quicker bigs, etc.). Will need to reach his potential for the Pokes to thrive.

Bench:

G - Newton (Sr.) - My favorite current Poke. Very good shooter and hard working defender. I think he will enjoy playing for Wicks and it wouldn't surprise me if he starts over Agbim.
G - Starwood (Fr.) - Not sure if he can contribute as a freshman or not, but am hoping he can have an impact right away
F - Henry (Sr.) - Good size at 6'9" 240, but was only marginally productive at Northern Iowa so just hoping for some solid minutes off the bench here mostly at the 5, some at the 4 depending on matchups
G - Wills (So.) - Not sure about this one. Maybe Cook gets into the rotation instead.

Others:
G/F - Belic (Jr.)
G - Cook (RFr.)
C - Kojenets (Jr.)
F - Magassa (RFr.)

Walk-Ons:
Roberson
Brown

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News