ADVERTISEMENT

Denver DE Holds Early Wyoming, CSU, Nevada Offers

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Among Wyoming’s early targets is a college football legacy who is stepping out to create a name for himself in Colorado High School football. Tate Wildeman, a 6-foot-6, 235-pound defensive end from Legend High School in Parker, Colo., is the son of former Iowa Co-Captain Parker Wildeman and has recently landed himself three scholarship offers. Those offers are from Wyoming, Colorado State, and Nevada.

“One thing I feel like I do well on the field is I'm very aggressive, with my hands, the way I play the game, and my intensity,” Wildeman said. “

Wildeman was named First Team All-Conference and Honorable Mention All-State, in addition to Academic All State Honorable Mention after a season that saw him account for 40 solo tackles, 13 tackles for loss, seven sacks, and three forced fumbled. He also scored twice on offense as a tight end.

“There are three characteristics that are important to me in selecting a college,” Wildeman said. “The first one is a strong education program, as I would like to become a college football coach. The second is a supportive football community. I'm looking for a family-like atmosphere that believes in their student athletes.

“And lastly, I would like to learn the game of football from a positive, knowledgeable and supportive coaching staff to help me become the best football player and young man I can be.”

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/denver-defensive-end-holds-early-wyoming-csu-nevada-offers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News