ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Southern

rmsportsfan

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2015
Our lower bowl section has a ton of open seats for both women's and men's games. There are a few people I recognize as season ticket holders, but some of the seats have different people in them for games or remain empty. Have they sold out the lower bowl for season tickets for the men? What are the lower bowl season tickets like for the women? I'm just wondering if people are waiting for the conference to begin or if we just aren't selling season tickets & people know they can get good, lower bowl seats if they decide to come at the last minute. Just way too many empty seats as I look around the whole arena. I'm so glad that when we took our kids in the 90s (even with not so hot teams), the AA was packed.

Students were showing up, but as Clark said, the end of the semester may make it harder to come to a game if you've lost confidence in a team. They were there tonight, just in lower numbers. Saturday's game against Louisiana Tech should draw more interest following tonight's win.

Albuquerque has a large population compared to Laramie, so I would expect their attendance to be better. They also don't have the severe winter weather problems that Wyoming has. I totally respect those fans that regularly travel to the basketball games whether it's Cheyenne, across Wyoming, or Colorado!

Reactions: Knothole67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News