ADVERTISEMENT

No we are going forward...

hirta

Cattle Baron
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2004
Greybull, WY.
At the end of Coach Bohl's press conference today after the 20th practice, one of the guys asked coach Bohl, "with camp kind of winding down now are you going to dial it back?" Coach Bohl was unequivocal in his response...."NO, we are going forward!" I would imagine that the players will find out that the practices could very well be tougher than the games sometimes.

As he said earlier in the press conference that Wyoming is going to face a well coached and tough football team in Iowa and he wants the Pokes to be ready. I just really liked his response, he is a tough coach, and he knows how to develop a tough football team. If the players and the fans and the school want the Pokes to move forward we have to be as tough or tougher than our opponent....no matter who they are.

He talked about John Okwoli and Jared Scott both having to be ready, but he also said that how many catches that they might have will depend upon the down and distance situations that the Pokes find themselves in. Man, I get pumped watching and listening to his press conferences. I know one thing, and that is the young men who run out onto the field this season wearing the Brown and Gold will be tough and will be really prepared for the game ahead!

GO POKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News