ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Minneapolis D-Lineman Latrell Bible Verbals Wyoming

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Wyoming football continues on the lookout for athletic defensive ends they can develop and extended an offer to Washburn High School (Minneapolis) 2019 prospect Latrell Bible,
a 6-foot-4 and 245 pound player.

Bible has known offers from Wyoming, Air Force, South Dakota State, and North Dakota. The Pokes offered on Sept. 17th and he still needs to make an official trip to Laramie. UW and AFA are top of his list at this point in the recruiting process.

Bible is an active end while considered one of the top 20 prospects in the state of Minnesota. He has natural strength with 345 pound bench press, 405 pound squat, and 500 pound dead lift, while showing skills to also play tight end on the offensive side. A strong side defender who could be looked as an interior lineman in college.

"I am really happy to receive the Wyoming offer. I've been communicating with their coaching staff and learning about the program and school," said Bible. "I'm still in the process of looking at schools and seeing what the fit for me will be. Wyoming definitely has my interest. It's a good, rising program."

Bible, during junior season registered 40 tackles, 3 TFL, and 7 sacks. He is good in the classroom with a 3.3 GPA. He shows pass rushing capabilities, along with the ability to penetrate through the line of scrimmage.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/wyoming-offers-minneapolis-defensive-end

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News