ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Keonte Glinton Commits To Wyoming Football

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Wyoming football picked up a commitment from multi-talented position player Keonte Glinton (Bakersfield, Cali.) on Monday after visiting Laramie over the weekend. The Pokes had good competition for his services including Oregon State where he made a trip to Corvallis last month.

The 5-foot-11 and 180 prospect had offers from Wyoming, Oregon State, BYU, Montana State, and Portland State. He also visited Eastern Washington in late September, another program offering him.

Glinton has played multiple positions in high school for Bakersfield Christian including cornerback, running back, and wide receiver. He looks to be defensive back or possibly a wide receiver candidate for the Cowboys.

"I’m getting recruited for defensive back," Glinton told BeaversEdge.com in the summer. "I’m considered an athlete, so I could play the corner or safety position. Which ever spot I compete the best at is where I’ll play."

Former NFL quarterback David Carr (brother of Oakland Raiders Derek Carr), a Fresno State star in college is Glinton's offensive coordinator for the Eagles.

Glinton's current high school is a dominate program in their California football classification. Last season producing a 10-2 overall record and lost in the Central Section D-III semifinals.

During his junior season, Glinton registered 221 yards rushing, made six receptions for 46 yards, and recorded an interception and two passes defensed.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/keonte-glinton-commits-to-cowboy-football

eon4uiv0jd9ntsbdvjty

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News