ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Houston Area Wide Receiver Commits To Cowboys

Ian McMackin

Jun 13, 2002
Channelview High School wide receiver Devin Jennings gave head coach Craig Bohl's program a commitment on Sunday. The 6-foot-2 and 180 pound prospect from Texas should add speed to the Pokes receiving group with a 4.49 timed 40-yard dash.

One advantage for Jennings is he should enroll at UW in January and participate in spring drills, in turn, giving him a leg up for potential early contribution.

The Cowboys recently offered Jennings last week and he with his family were able to visit Laramie over the weekend helping solidify his decision.

"I felt comfortable with coaches, players, and program when I visited. Everyone made me feel that I could be an important part of the team when I talked to them about the program," Jennings said. "They want me to play wide receiver with my hands and ability to find the football when it's thrown my way."

Jennings caught 30 passes for 468 yards and eight touchdowns this season. In his career at Channelview, he registered 83 receptions for 1,328 yards and 17 touchdowns.

The Pokes were the first true FBS offer for Jennings and he plans to ink on the first day of the early signing period set for Wednesday.

https://wyoming.rivals.com/news/houston-area-wide-receiver-commits-to-cowboys

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News